Pastor Gennaro Russo and Lonna Russo
Full Gospel Assembly
Brother Phil Noel,
A church you can call home...
Articles of Faith
1. We believe the entire Bible as the infallible Word of God, which is inspired by the Holy Spirit. The Bible is the only perfect order of our faith and manner of living. Nothing can be added or taken away from the Bible, which is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believed.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existing as God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Ghost by which they unite.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
4. We believe in the existence of a personal devil, who, with all evil spirits, will be eternally punished in the lake of fire.
5. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin (regeneration or new birth) is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
6. We believe in water baptism by single immersion, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Ghost, according to Christ's commission.
7. We believe in the baptism in the Holy Ghost as an experience received subsequent to salvation, with the sign of speaking in tongues as the Holy Ghost gives utterance.
8. We believe in the Lord's Supper according to
9. We believe that Jesus Christ bore all our infirmities, and therefore we obey the following commandment; "Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
10. We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ according to 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: "Shall descend from heaven with a great shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first; then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we be with the Lord."
11. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.